Great feeling tonight, they should make all weekends 3 days! Yesterday felt like Saturday and today feels like Sunday, and guess what, it's still Sunday tomorrow!! Haha cheap thrill. Anyway the weather today was so hot, then it rained cats and dogs in the evening, but it's ok since we are back from Sao Mu by 4.30pm today, how wonderfully quick, 4 places in 3 hours, burn paper, clean up the place and hope ancestors bless me! Haha.
Ok today, actually there's alot of complains to make, life is still tough, but next week will be a wonderful week because I got my programs lined up for 3 nights of the week, and that means that I will die from rushing my work during office hours. Changes upcoming in office, I don't know how will things become, something good (or say bad), I won't be required to travel for work, but there will be changes in my job, changes in job scope, greater portfolio and more brainstorming. Not that I'm complaining but it is really something NEW and DIFFERENT, maybe not so different but something new and without a guide, you are the first to chiong, chiong to survive or die, nobody knows. Anyway ya need to go brainstorm on how to make things more effective, efficient and productive.
Secretly I am hoping that some news I heard in office comes true ;).
Oh well and need to go back up whatever additional work technology has brought for me. Maybe watch movie, inception? Or Batman?
It's wonderful to have choices, it's wonderful to be in the company of people, my uncles and aunts and parents are in their golden years, I am happy that they are happy. I need to be happy too, and I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment