Every year, and only once a year, my phone would receive the most message. Today.
Lots of thoughts running through my mind as I receive all these wishes. How many more years to come? Though I feel blessed with all the kind wishes the loved ones, friends (and acquaintances) have given me, I can't help but to think that not all of them are people that I can rely on if I do need help one day. Harsh fact of life. Perhaps wishes are "cheap" to give, after all its only the press of a few buttons on the smart phone, the press of few of many buttons that one press on the smart phone everyday.
I don't know why am I so cynical today.
People say count your blessings, indeed these 26 years, I have been very very blessed and well taken care of. Maybe I have met a few 伯乐, 心里有数也庆幸, but they won't be there forever.
I think things will only go downhill. I can only depend on myself to keep things up, keep my mood, keep my motivation and keep my faith up that more good things will come.
Thanks all who took the effort to wish me, thanks my parents and auntie for bringing me up. Thanks my friends for being there when I needed, thanks to all the acquaintances that made my life more colourful.
Happy Birthday to you, my dearest self. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment