Sunday, January 01, 2017

HI I'M BACK

HELLO!

WOW BLOGGER IS STILL HERE!

WONDERFUL~!

The world just ushered in 2017, I ain't really feeling much special about it and today felt absolutely like any super ordinary Sunday. At this point of time I'm really getting irritated with the keyboard of my one year old laptop *inserts annoyed emoji here*, still not used to typing here. Times have developed so quickly that I think I barely turned on my new laptop for 100 times ever since I got it, as compared to my old laptop where I need to turn it on everyday to use it, there is no need now to turn it on, and I'm not gonna elaborate how Windows 10 and the lag browser loading pisses me off how much too. Sorry I digressed.

So even it is an ordinary Sunday, still it's a new year. Where have 2016 went? I don't really know. That happens to me every year, almost instantaneously forget the past, won't be such a bad thing if it wasn't a good year, the only fear is the the upcoming years would be of no difference.

Ok surely some things did happen in 2016, just recall hard, surely would be able to recall some. But I won't be sharing it here. 2017, there will be some changes, positive or negative I can't say for sure. Sometimes its abit of 认命,听天由命. Some things are beyond my control, and trying to control would only add unnecessary stress to myself. We all need to progress and sometimes meet the inevitable, we just need to be mentally prepared of the things that may happen, sooner or later. It can't be helped that we may feel emotional, but being in the society and at home has taught me nothing but hiding your true emotions would only do you good and avoid all the fussy drama that may happen otherwise. Maybe it's the guarded character and character molding that made me as myself today. I'm not good, but I will always try to be better.

In a blink of eyes, I might already be on my deathbed, and that's life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment