Never thought that this day will come, well ot came but never thought too that I will have mixed feelings when it comes. Actually I thought that I would be happy, I was but recalling on all the merits and the paths walked, no doubt it was difficult but there was progress, it made me saw a different light that actually we can do it. It was a different type of frustration which we never had, it was an eye opener because it did brought us to somewhere better.
But now all these is going to stop, tomorrow. I can't really say that I didn't wish that it stopped, but not the least so abruptly. How will life become? Guess that it will revert back to like before 1 year ago, good and miserable in another way. I guess I won't be contented with that, but I really need a break, for now.
Farewells are never easy for me, but this is one in a very long while which I feel so deeply for, so mixed feelings. Such impact will always be remembered.
Good bye and all the best.
what's life before 1 year ago?
ReplyDeleteLife 1 year ago... Plain, motivation-less, directionless, but kind of carefree too.
Delete