Sunday, June 30, 2013

Growing up

Just came back from a wedding dinner, Evan and Jo's wedding. The class had 14 of us there (excluding Jo), mah considered it pretty good turnout coz of the 10 absent, 3 are based overseas, 1 is overseas and the remaining 6 mia?

It's good to see them again, though it wasn't too long from the last time we met when Alison was back. It was esp happy to see jo, haven't met her for at least 3 years? Glad that she found her happiness,  established a good career and have a very adorable daughter.

Evan was very cute when I shook hands with him, he said he couldn't recognise me and blabbered some other things which I couldn't understand. I think he's drunk. Can sense that he's really happy tonight.

All these weddings and catching up with old friends, its all part and parcel of growing up. People get married and have kids. People establish their career and footing in society. People change and progress, but some relations still remains as the fundamental and so close to our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment